Child Minding in Australia Perth

Wikiposts

Child Minding in Australia Perth

Old Apr 22nd 2008, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

angel659 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Child Minding in Australia Perth

Hi

I am thinking of chaging occupations due to my sciatica. I hope sciatica doesnt cause a problem with the visa application when we apply. I was thinking of childminding. Is there anyway that a childminder can get a visa? If not I will wait until my husband has done his CIMA before applying. I am currently an Aux Nurse I have recently been having sciatica pain especially when moving and handling patients. I really dont want to hurt my back any longer. I am also worried that sciatica could stop the visa application. :curse:

Anyway am I right in thinking that a childminder can not go out on child co-ordinator visa? I will be thinking of studying NVQ LEvel 3. Would this be sufficient?

Any advice please help.
Old Dec 20th 2008, 9:43 am
Holiday home in Spain

stu7373 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Child Minding in Australia Perth

Hi angel659

I know this is an old thread!!
Did you have any luck with what you was after?
We are having the same problem with canada, as I am a self employed seafarer, and hoping to go out on my wife's career (child minding)....

But keeping Oz and NZ as back up plans...

Stuart