Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

Business Visa potential: Business for sale in Qld

Business Visa potential: Business for sale in Qld

Old Sep 14th 2011, 3:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice
Default Business Visa potential: Business for sale in Qld

I have no idea where to post this......doesn't seem to be a specific place....so if in the wrong place....my apologies !

If anyone is interested in looking at a business visa opportunity, I have a friend that is selling their rigging business in Qld and it would suit the business visa turnover requirements.
If you are interested in finding out more - PM me !!

Cheers
Nix

“Rare investment opportunity with potential for extreme growth in construction. Based around rigging activities in a niche market in Sunny Qld and operating Australia and worldwide.”