Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

Building surveyors in BC & AB, Canada?

Building surveyors in BC & AB, Canada?

Old Sep 11th 2008, 7:44 am
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Kent, UK.
Posts: 4
CIBaker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Building surveyors in BC & AB, Canada?

I am 19 years old and currently living in the UK. I have wanted to move to Canada from the age of about 16, specifically British Columbia or Alberta.
I am still in education at the moment doing my A Levels and I am thinking about going to university and doing a degree in Building surveying.

I was just wondering if building surveyors are needed in BC or AB and if it would be easy for me to find a job once I have finished my degree here in the UK.

Any help would be very much appreciated!
CIBaker is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.