Reload this Page >

Architect work in Bangkok

Architect work in Bangkok

Old Sep 7th 2009, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

koolkat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Architect work in Bangkok

Hi

I am a Chartered Architect from the UK and I am in Bangkok looking for work as an architect or drafter or assistant.

Does anyone know where I can find work? Any recruitment agencies here in Bangkok or large architect firms I can send my CV?

Any help would be much appreciated

K
Old Dec 9th 2009, 11:33 am
Just Joined

Sandryne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Architect work in Bangkok

dear koolkat,

I hope your search has come to an end.Well i am also in the architecture profession.Prefinal yr to my degree.This summer i am going for my training. IN case you find any firm willing to take up trainees do let me know as well..
Regards
sandryne
Old Dec 10th 2009, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

Hey.

yeah its come to an end alright. Ive been working the last couple of months in Bangkok.

Try this link it has a list of some architects. I lot of big Australian companies have offices here.

http://www.emporis.com/en/wm/ci/cd/?...4&cat=1&sro=26

Let me know how you get on
Old Dec 10th 2009, 7:38 am
Just Joined

hey koolkat, thanks for this link already checking it out now!
Old Dec 10th 2009, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

Good luck. Are you planning on coming to Thailand are you going there, then look for a job? It took me about 2 weeks to get a job here! but dont know if that was me or of i was lucky!
Old Dec 10th 2009, 7:46 am
Just Joined

well i got a few feedbacks from india but i just wanna learn something having studied so long in India.If i get a good feedback from bangkok am surely comin there for my training.
Old Jan 6th 2010, 4:55 am
Just Joined

leeboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by koolkat
Good luck. Are you planning on coming to Thailand are you going there, then look for a job? It took me about 2 weeks to get a job here! but dont know if that was me or of i was lucky!
koolkat,

I am in a simular position to yourself but i am working in phuket.... I ahve been here since the beginning of August. I would like to work in Bangkok, would you mind offering me some advise regarding salaries and living costs there?

Kind regards

Lee
Old Jan 6th 2010, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

Hey Lee

With salery if your charted architect you could get about 90,000 baht a month maybe. Is that the kind of thing you would get in phuket?

With cost of living Ive just rented a small condo for 11,000 baht per month. Thats in city, only studio but has a nice pool and gym and nice view. fine if your single.

If u would like to disscuss in more detail about this such as sallery then send me email, as would also be interested how u r getting on
Old Jan 6th 2010, 2:44 pm
Just Joined

Hey, drop me an email on [email protected] and I will fill you in more about my situation in phuket. Thanks a lot for the info up till now though, its very much appreciated.

Regards

Lee
Old Jan 8th 2010, 3:59 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by koolkat
Hey Lee

With salery if your charted architect you could get about 90,000 baht a month maybe. Is that the kind of thing you would get in phuket?

With cost of living Ive just rented a small condo for 11,000 baht per month. Thats in city, only studio but has a nice pool and gym and nice view. fine if your single.

If u would like to disscuss in more detail about this such as sallery then send me email, as would also be interested how u r getting on
or failing emailing me, let me know your email address I cant seem to work it out from this website, sorry.

Regards

lee
Old May 24th 2010, 11:45 pm
Just Joined

lgweb is an unknown quantity at this point

Im new to the forum and looking through jobs abroad, it amazes me how helpful everyone is, well done!
Old May 25th 2010, 12:32 am
Just Joined

people on this forum have been most helpful to me - unlike other forums where sometimes you just get slated for no reason....

anyway, where are you looking? and whats your occupation? if its in the consdtruction industry like me i can recommend some places to start you off