Reload this Page >

Why do you move?

Why do you move?

Old Jul 13th 2010, 9:22 pm
Just Joined

Sc_out is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Why do you move?

Hi all!

Sorry in advance if this question appeared in this forum before. I didn't find anything like this using the search.

<<<snip>>>

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jul 13th 2010 at 9:55 pm.
Old Jul 13th 2010, 9:50 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do you move?

Hello and welcome to BE.

As this forum is purely to welcome new members to BE I have edited your post. I suggest you repost the questions in the appropriate forums. This will take you to BE's main index page...listing the countries that the forums cover.

I have taken a copy of your original post...if you would like a copy let me know.

In the meantime why don't you tell us a little about yourself?

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jul 13th 2010 at 10:00 pm.
Old Jul 14th 2010, 1:01 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Scout

Welcome to BE.
Hope you find what you are looking for.

Dread - x
Old Jul 14th 2010, 6:34 am
Just Joined

Sc_out is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
As this forum is purely to welcome new members to BE I have edited your post. I suggest you repost the questions in the appropriate forums.
I have taken a copy of your original post...if you would like a copy let me know.
Thank you for advice. I will use it Now I see that "Australia" and "Canada" branches will fit better for my question. I just felt confused to do two almost equal posts . Now I think it'll be OK.

Send me a copy of my post, please.

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
In the meantime why don't you tell us a little about yourself?
Well, I am a prospective expatriate, but not from the UK and even not from English-speaking country. There are very few people in my countries' expat-forum who used to live at least in two English-speaking countries. But I can find a lot of such people here. I think I can find a lot of useful information here, because I have the same prospective destinations + the UK.
Old Jul 14th 2010, 2:52 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sc_out
Thank you for advice. I will use it Now I see that "Australia" and "Canada" branches will fit better for my question. I just felt confused to do two almost equal posts . Now I think it'll be OK.

Well, I am a prospective expatriate, but not from the UK and even not from English-speaking country. There are very few people in my countries' expat-forum who used to live at least in two English-speaking countries. But I can find a lot of such people here. I think I can find a lot of useful information here, because I have the same prospective destinations + the UK.

If you make 1 more post you will be able to receive the copy via BE's private messaging system.
Old Jul 14th 2010, 8:28 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sc_out

Hi SCout

Wherever you are from and wherever you are going to, welcome to BE and good luck with all your plans.

Dread - x