Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Welsh Floridian

Welsh Floridian

Old Feb 5th 2013, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

Welshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond repute
Default Welsh Floridian

Just want to say hi. I've been in the US 22 years and spent the last 20 years in North Central Florida. Last few years I've realized how fast time is going by and had to do some spadework to catch up with my UK pension and other private pension plans. I'm pretty much caught up with everything now. Found some good info on the USA forum site in the last few weeks about various tax things regarding retirement and transferring pension money over here. I've met quite a few British ex-pats here where I live, not so many on this forum in North Florida it seems. Going to post this in the USA forum too, to see who comes out of the woodwork.
Old Feb 5th 2013, 11:43 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welsh Floridian

Originally Posted by Welshgator
Just want to say hi. I've been in the US 22 years and spent the last 20 years in North Central Florida. Last few years I've realized how fast time is going by and had to do some spadework to catch up with my UK pension and other private pension plans. I'm pretty much caught up with everything now. Found some good info on the USA forum site in the last few weeks about various tax things regarding retirement and transferring pension money over here. I've met quite a few British ex-pats here where I live, not so many on this forum in North Florida it seems. Going to post this in the USA forum too, to see who comes out of the woodwork.
Hi there and welcome to the forum.

I see that you have found your way about but if you need a hand, just shout.

Enjoy B.E.
Old Feb 5th 2013, 1:11 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welsh Floridian

Hello and welcome to the forum