Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

We are on the move

We are on the move

Old Jan 12th 2014, 8:44 am
Just Joined

janandbaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool We are on the move

Hi everyone. This is our first posting and we need some help please.

We are planning to spend 6 months in Malta around Sept/Oct of this year and will be driving out. Could anyone who has driven out to Malta from the UK advise us of some SAFE stops on the way. We have heard horror stories of people being mugged etc and obviously don't want to stay in the wrong places. We do have other questions but this is one of the most important for our safety.
Old Jan 12th 2014, 11:46 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We are on the move

Hello and welcome to the forum. I imagine the best place for this question is in the Malta section of the forum. I'm sure others have done the drive there. You should be able to find Malta from the main index page but, if you have any problems, just shout.