Reload this Page >

Considering moving to Florida

Considering moving to Florida

Old Aug 2nd 2017, 3:23 pm
Just Joined

Engin1984 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Considering moving to Florida

Hi everyone,

I'm Engin and have a fiancée and two kids of 10 and 2. We are thinking of moving to Florida from the uk and have been researching this for a while now, we're currently here at the moment and due back to the uk in a few days.

Joined the forum to gain more knowledge on the pro's and con's, also we would like to possibly purchase a property management Business.

I will ask more questions in the main forum.

Looking forward to speaking to you all more

Engin
Old Aug 2nd 2017, 3:59 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Considering moving to Florida

Originally Posted by Engin1984
Hi everyone,

I'm Engin and have a fiancée and two kids of 10 and 2. We are thinking of moving to Florida from the uk and have been researching this for a while now, we're currently here at the moment and due back to the uk in a few days.

Joined the forum to gain more knowledge on the pro's and con's, also we would like to possibly purchase a property management Business.

I will ask more questions in the main forum.

Looking forward to speaking to you all more

Engin
Welcome to BE.

Please have a quick read of the forum rules, beige bar at the top, and should yu have any site related problems please feel free to contact one of the moderators, names in bold at the bottom right of the forum pages.

You might like to have a read of this from the BE Wiki before asking questions on the US forum.

Pulaski's Ways: How to Live and Work in the USA : British Expat Wiki

ask more specific questions here..

US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas - British Expats