Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

UK to US move - Maybe

UK to US move - Maybe

Old Jul 22nd 2018, 10:41 am
Just Joined

rich998 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK to US move - Maybe

Hi all. I've just joined and I'm saying hello to all here.

I'm a teacher who is applying for teaching roles in the US.
Old Jul 22nd 2018, 3:30 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK to US move - Maybe

Good morning, Rich and welcome to BE

Teaching positions in the US for foreign teachers are difficult to come by and not well paid at all, unless you happen to teach at college level or can find a position in a private school.

Please find your way to our USA forum where this topic is currently under discussion by several new members. The link to the USA forum is below. Before venturing there, we ask that you have a read of the site rules. They are setup to keep peace within the forums and make posting and replying a pleasant experience for all. If you have any difficulties with the site or with navigating it, please reach out to one of our super moderators for assistance.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/

http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/
Old Jul 23rd 2018, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

carcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond repute

What visa are you on?
Old Jul 23rd 2018, 11:14 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rich998
Hi all. I've just joined and I'm saying hello to all here.

I'm a teacher who is applying for teaching roles in the US.
So, you've already got a visa then? which one, visas for teachers are rare as hens teeth.
Old Jul 23rd 2018, 1:15 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys ... he did not say he has a visa.

To quote him "I'm a teacher who is applying for teaching roles in the US." Perhaps he doesn't realize that he needs a visa, etc.

That is the purpose of the Welcome Inn to direct him to the proper forum to ask and have answered all his questions.
Old Jul 23rd 2018, 1:24 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Please can we keep posts in this forum to ‘meet and greet’?

Rete has given the OP links to the relevant forums, should he wish to follow up on visas etc.

Thank you.

Welcome to BE rich998.