UK to DUBAI

Old Nov 5th 2011, 10:07 pm
Just Joined

abadplanner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK to DUBAI

Hi all, am very keen on meeting any expats in Dubai - will be moving there on Friday! One-way ticket it is this time... have already been for 2 weeks and stayed at the Fairmont. It's a great city and I hope to meet some of you soon!
Old Nov 5th 2011, 10:10 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK to DUBAI

Originally Posted by abadplanner
Hi all, am very keen on meeting any expats in Dubai - will be moving there on Friday! One-way ticket it is this time... have already been for 2 weeks and stayed at the Fairmont. It's a great city and I hope to meet some of you soon!
Hello...welcome to BE.

We have a lively bunch of people who post in our Middle East Forums...many of them know Dubai very well and will be pleased to help answer any questions you may have about the area. There is also an Introduction thread in the Sand Pit...why don't you pop over there and introduce yourself?

If you find yourself a little lost navigating the many BE forums...we have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. The concierge for the Middle East forums is Blue Cat...please contact her if you need any help.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator. The mods for the ME forums are Bob, NorthernLad and rowell.

Please shout out if you need any help...there's usually someone around 24/7 to help out.
Old Nov 6th 2011, 6:18 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old Nov 6th 2011, 6:40 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE and good luck!

I noticed you've already found and posted in the ME section