Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

UK to Canada to France!

UK to Canada to France!

Old Jul 13th 2018, 2:28 pm
Just Joined

Jerican is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK to Canada to France!

Hi everyone and thanks for adding us to the group.

I’m from Swansea, my wife is from Glasgow, and we’ve been living in Canada, Vancouver island, for the last 12 years. We almost moved to France back then but we decided to come here instead as it just suited us a bit better at that time. Over the last few years house prices have risen, as well as the cost of living, and have almost reached the point of unaffordability for most people. So we’ve been talking about relocating, looking online etc and are hoping to make the move next spring. We’ve got lots of questions and, having done this once already, know that there can never be too much info! Looking forward to chatting with you.
Old Jul 13th 2018, 4:16 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK to Canada to France!

Hi and welcome to BE

The forum for you is the France forum which I will post a link to shortly. Before posting further it is asked that you have a read of BE's site rules for posting and behavior. It was set up to keep in the inmates in line.

http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/

http://britishexpats.com/forum/france-76/

The best of luck to you and your Mrs. in your future move.