Reload this Page >

Alicante/Javea Transfers

Alicante/Javea Transfers

Old Aug 12th 2018, 4:32 pm
Just Joined

Smurf183 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Alicante/Javea Transfers

Hi All,
I am moving to Javea in March and going over in couple of weeks to get my NIE numbers, meet schools, rental agents etc etc, and looking for recomendation of Airport transfers
from Alicante-Javea return, 2 Adults and a 3 year old child, would appreciate if anyone can recommend a service they have used before at a good price please?
I have damaged my Achilles and cant drive for a while otherwise would hire a car

Thanks in advance Carl.
Old Aug 12th 2018, 4:44 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alicante/Javea Transfers

Hi Carl, welcome to BE

If you pop over to our Spain forum and repost your question, someone may know of a transfer service they can recommend https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/

We ask all new members to please have a read of our site rules https://britishexpats.com/site-rules

Cheers