Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Moving to Tenerife North

Moving to Tenerife North

Old Jul 10th 2017, 4:04 pm
Just Joined

MarieandPete is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Tenerife North

Hello everyone, I am introducing myself, Marie - and my hubby is Pete. We live in the UK at the mo', but have lived in Spain before for 8 years, Costa Blanca, Moraira, but came home in 2009 as we had decided that in Spain it was far too hot in the summer and too cold/quiet in the winter, as most villa residents went home.
Well we have officially retired now, are achy ol' gits and the cold and damp of UK summers have finally gotten to us. So this is why we are seriously thinking of a permanent move to North Tenerife.
Ok, so we have a few questions?
1. Are there are British Expats living in NT that meet up for coffee etc.?
2. Can you recommend a good tax expert - pension planning etc.?
3. Are there volunteering opportunities for me (Marie) - at the moment I work in a Children's Charity.
That's all for now, don't want to overwhelm you with questions. We are coming back for another look in September and it would be great to meet some BE who have lived in NT for a while, perhaps buy you a beer or a coffee ?
Thanks very much, Marie
Old Jul 10th 2017, 5:47 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Tenerife North

Hi Marie, thanks for introducing yourself and welcome to BE

For all things Spain, pop over here and repost your questions Spain - British Expats We have tons of expats there who I'm sure will be pleased to have a chat with you.

As a new member, could you please have a read of the site rules when you get a minute. Any site related problems you may run into can be dealt with by a moderator, you'll find their details at the lower right hand corner of each forum index page.

Best of luck with finding the perfect place to warm your bones! I'm the opposite, have moved to the UK from Australia and am loving the cooler weather