British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Welcome Inn (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/)
-   -   Thinking of holiday home in Costa Brava Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/thinking-holiday-home-costa-brava-spain-855626/)

Yandi Mar 31st 2015 4:55 pm

Thinking of holiday home in Costa Brava Spain

Hi we are looking to possibly buy a holiday home around Cost Brava Region Spain. We want to buy where our three well behaved dogs would be welcome. We want to try driving to the region via Hull - Zeebruge route any comments (good or bad) welcome:)

Yandi Mar 31st 2015 5:40 pm

Re: Thinking of holiday home in Costa Brava Spain

I am Linda and my husband is Rudi, we have three dogs (two Basenjis and a Giant Schnauzer. I love anything to do with dogs and go to dog shows throughout the year. Rudi loves racket ball and squash and I love yoga and Zumba. We both love walking our dogs. Rudi is from Chile and misses the sun:) we both live in Leeds and have two grown up daughters

MrsFychan Apr 1st 2015 3:17 am

Hi Linda and Welcome to BE

The best place for the information you ask would be in the Spanish forum
Spain - British Expats

sure you will find lots of people who could answer your questions

good luck

bakedbean Apr 1st 2015 5:59 am

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Moses2013 Apr 1st 2015 9:02 am

Originally Posted by Yandi (Post 11607670)
Hi we are looking to possibly buy a holiday home around Cost Brava Region Spain. We want to buy where our three well behaved dogs would be welcome. We want to try driving to the region via Hull - Zeebruge route any comments (good or bad) welcome:)

You could post in the Spanish section as MrsFychan mentioned, but I can tell you that there are hardly any posters who have a holiday home there, apart from myself:rofl: Most Brits are focused on places further south. The Costa Brava region is great and there is something for everyone. Be it coastal walks, forest, beaches, shopping, it's all there. It just depends on your budget really.

Rosemary Apr 2nd 2015 12:59 pm

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary

Yandi Apr 3rd 2015 9:45 am

Thanks very much for all the helpful information and for making me feel welcome. Still finding my way around this fabulous forum ( not had any experience in chat/information forums before😊