Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Thinking of buying Murcia

Thinking of buying Murcia

Old Jan 1st 2017, 7:55 am
Just Joined

Tung Ly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thinking of buying Murcia

Hi, my name is Tung and live in Eltham, south East London.
I have a wife and 4 year old daughter, and baby who is 6 weeks old.
I work as a sales & lettings branch manager for independent estate agency in Greenwich.
I'm planning on buying a place in Murcia tomorrow and was hoping to get some advice.
Thank you for reading this thread.
Regards,
Tung
Old Jan 1st 2017, 8:13 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thinking of buying Murcia

Originally Posted by Tung Ly
I work as a sales & lettings branch manager for independent estate agency in Greenwich.
I'm planning on buying a place in Murcia tomorrow and was hoping to get some advice.
Regards,
Tung
Hi Tung and a warm welcome to BE.

As the Welcome Inn is just for introductions and orientation to the site, you'll need to repost your question on the Spain forum here Spain - British Expats Although it may be a little late to get any useful advice if you're planning on buying tomorrow!

While you're having a look around BE, it'd be appreciated if you take a few minutes to have a look at the site rules, they make using BE easier and more pleasant for everyone.

Best of luck with your planned purchase in sunny Spain.
Old Jan 1st 2017, 8:52 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Regards,
Tung
Welcome here to BE. But one tiny piece of advice keep the Murica stuff within your community. To 'Muricans' it is quite obnoxious.
Old Jan 1st 2017, 8:54 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beaverstate
Welcome here to BE. But one tiny piece of advice keep the Murica stuff within your community. To 'Muricans' it is quite obnoxious.
Please show where the OP said Murica????
Old Jan 1st 2017, 8:56 am
Just Joined

Thank you for this, it's my first time.
I've reposted the thread in the correct category.
Old Jan 1st 2017, 9:04 am

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
The heading...
Old Jan 1st 2017, 9:06 am

Originally Posted by mikelincs
My apologies to both, missed one letter.
Old Jan 1st 2017, 9:08 am

Regards,
Tung
best of luck to you and please disregard my post # I believe 3 or 4. I misread it and am in error.
Old Jan 1st 2017, 9:26 am
Just Joined

Thank you