Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Thinking about moving to canada

Thinking about moving to canada

Old Feb 10th 2013, 7:05 am
Just Joined

Wullie67 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thinking about moving to canada

Hi there...I'm looking for some information about moving to Canada, I'm currently living in Glasgow with my family and looking for a change in my life but I'm nervous about the whole change for me and family, I've applied for a driving job in Calgary and its looking good as I have an interview, if anyone could give me some info on living Canada It would help please
Old Feb 10th 2013, 7:53 am
Is

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thinking about moving to canada

Hi Wullie and welcome to the forum

That sounds encouraging about the interview. Do pop over to the Canada section of this forum. There are lots of interesting people there to help you out and answer your questions. You can use the quick link below.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56
Old Feb 10th 2013, 8:58 am
Just Joined

Wullie67 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bakedbean View Post
Hi Wullie and welcome to the forum

That sounds encouraging about the interview. Do pop over to the Canada section of this forum. There are lots of interesting people there to help you out and answer your questions. You can use the quick link below.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56
Thanks for your help
Old Feb 10th 2013, 12:43 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Wullie67,

Welcome to BE. I'm sure you will learn lots about living and working in Canada from our other members.

If you get stuck on anything on the site please give me a shout.