Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Thanks for having me!

Thanks for having me!

Old Jun 21st 2018, 10:40 am
Just Joined

Juliedang is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thanks for having me!

Hi all! My name is Julie and I am new to the forum. I am so happy to be here to make friends with you guys.
Old Jun 21st 2018, 10:45 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thanks for having me!

Hi Julie, welcome to BE.

What brings you to the forum? Are you in the UK and hoping to move abroad, or already living abroad? If so, where? Let us know and we can direct to the right part of the forum.

Old Jun 21st 2018, 10:47 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thanks for having me!

Originally Posted by Juliedang
Hi all! My name is Julie and I am new to the forum. I am so happy to be here to make friends with you guys.
Hi Julie, welcome to BE.

Please have a quick read od the forum rules, pae blue bar at the top, and fell free to contact any of the site moderators if you have problems.

Please tell us a bit more about yourself, where you are, are you looking to move to another country? if so where.