Going Home

Old Jul 2nd 2013, 11:58 am
Just Joined

cooky59 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Going Home

Please help,

I am in France and recently widowed, my husbands children moved me after he passed away. I am very unhappy, I feel the need to go home. How do I go about doing this please the best and quickest way possible.?

Last edited by cooky59; Jul 2nd 2013 at 12:18 pm. Reason: additional information added
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 1:33 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going Home

Hello there. Sorry to hear about your loss. It must be a very difficult time for you.

As you haven't mentioned where home is, I must presume you mean the UK? If so, you might like to post your question in the Moving Back to the UK section on here. I think you should be able to find it OK from the main index page of the forum, but if you get stuck, just give me a shout.

Hope everything works out for you and you get home soon.
Old Jul 9th 2013, 3:38 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going Home

Hello,
Sorry to hear about your husband, it's hard enough living somewhere you don't want to be with a partner nevermind when you're coping with bereavement as well.
BB has mentioned the Moving Back to the UK forum so have a look in there, you'll find lots of advice on how to go about things and if you can't find the answer then start a new thread.
Best wishes
P