Spouse visa delay

Old Oct 19th 2018, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

Biancabpaspz is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Spouse visa delay

hi there.

I did my biometric on 19th of July
received 20th of July
brazil - Rio de Janeiro (non premium service)
ive been told that the visa would take 12 weeks but it’s now 13o week and no update from Home Office.
fingers crossed I will get my visa soon.
any of you in the same ship?
Old Oct 19th 2018, 7:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse visa delay

If you are talking about a UK spouse visa, suggest you re-post in the UK section, and read the following thread:

UK Spouse Visa STRICTLY TIMELINES ONLY - NO CHAT

Yes, loads in the same ship as you.
Old Oct 20th 2018, 11:37 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse visa delay

Hello and Welcome to BE

Thank you for joining our little community. We welcome all members, even those who are non-British like myself.

We have one little request that you ask our new members to do before posting and that is to read our site rules listed below. Not much to them but it sets the ground rules for posting and courtesy.

It sounds as if you are asking about a spousal visa for the UK. If that is correct, please re-post your question at the Moving Back to the UK sub-forum regarding immigration and citizenship. A wealth of information for you to help you in your quest for a spousal visa. It can be found here:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/moving-back-uk-61/

http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/

If you have any problems with navigating the site, please reach out to one of our super moderators. Their name are found at the bottom of the forums and are in bold (just as they are).

Again, welcome to BE and best of luck with your visa.