Reload this Page >

SOS Baby's rights of British father Filipino mother

SOS Baby's rights of British father Filipino mother

Old Feb 1st 2016, 3:18 am
Just Joined

Joyax79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question SOS Baby's rights of British father Filipino mother

Good day to all!
I'm new here. I was in UAE when I met a British engineer from a dating site there. We dated, we fell in love then I got pregnant. We were both not prepared and I couldn't renew my contract anymore. He decided to let me come home while we continue our relationship because we can't get married. He said he is only legally separated from his wife in the UK and that the baby will be out before he can divorce her. He didn't file his divorce and I'm back in Mindanao jobless. He signed in the baby's birth certificate also as we agreed to make her legit. He is supporting us but many times he is threatening also to stop the sending every time he has problems. I don't know what to do about my situation with my daughter now that he is threatening us again. Should I seek help from the embassy so as to make sure that my daughter be supported? Who should I really talk to regarding my daughter's rights?
Old Feb 1st 2016, 7:55 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SOS Baby's rights of British father Filipino mother

Hello and welcome to the forum

Unless someone on this forum has a better idea, you may like to post again in Philippines section of the forum. You can follow this link below.
Philippines - British Expats

A few of the guys in that section are knowledgeable with British Embassy stuff so they might be able to guide you.

I would shift your topic, but let's see if anyone else has a better idea first.

Anyway....all the best. Hope something works out
Old Feb 1st 2016, 9:14 am
Just Joined

Joyax79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SOS Baby's rights of British father Filipino mother

Thank you for the advice. I already posted the thread under Philippines forums. Looking forward for great ideas from there. Thanks again