Reload this Page >

Child's first british passport from

Child's first british passport from

Old Apr 12th 2014, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

Muheza is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Child's first british passport from

Hi ,
I sent my son's first british passport application from kenya in february 2014 to Durham, the website indicates atleast 12weeks process time. I have sent my british passport as per requirement. I had called them to track the application but they require a reference number from the application form to track. I didnt see any reference number on the application form. Did anyone of you see any ref number on the application? Pls advice
Thankyou
Old Apr 12th 2014, 11:52 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Child's first british passport from

Originally Posted by Muheza
Hi ,
I sent my son's first british passport application from kenya in february 2014 to Durham, the website indicates atleast 12weeks process time. I have sent my british passport as per requirement. I had called them to track the application but they require a reference number from the application form to track. I didnt see any reference number on the application form. Did anyone of you see any ref number on the application? Pls advice
Thankyou
Hi Muheza and welcome to BE

I see you've found the moving back to the UK section - hopefully you can get the advice you need. Good luck