Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Soon to be ExPats

Soon to be ExPats

Old May 30th 2019, 10:59 am
Just Joined

golfcarmad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Soon to be ExPats

Hi there,My name is Paul and my partner is Sue.I am 60, she is younger.We are tired of the daily commute and toil and now having purchased our 3rd Motorhome which finally ticks all our boxes.We are seriously considering roaming the continent within the next 2-3 months with a view to when we find a pleasant spot-stay for a while,maybe months-whom knows.Whilst we will no doubt do some Wild Camping and Aires on the way down,we really want to set down for maybe 3-4 months in Southern Spain during the Winter.An expat community would be ideal,especially to Sue whom is "Gregarious" to put it mildly.
We will have a reasonable (some may say low) income and would look to maybe earn some cash as,if and when the opportunity arose.
We will have a motorcycle with us,so parking up our motorhome on a semi permannet basis is fine.
Joining this site,we will be looking for other similar experiences (if any) advice and guidance as to what not to do/expect.
I am well travelled,so I consider myself not so naive on other countries',customs and ways.
Thank you for allowing us to join,hopefully meet up with some of you one day and share a beer or glass of wine.
Old May 30th 2019, 3:47 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soon to be ExPats

Welcome to BE, Paul and thank you for introducing yourself and Sue.

Please have a read and I suggest participating in our Spain forum. A wealth of information already available and many experienced expats who live there who are willing to assist.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/

Please have a read of the forum rules linked below and enjoy your stay with us.

http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/

Old May 30th 2019, 3:56 pm
Just Joined

golfcarmad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Soon to be ExPats

Many thanks