Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Settling in France, Landes

Settling in France, Landes

Old Oct 12th 2015, 9:38 am
Just Joined

Phil_Landes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Settling in France, Landes

Hello to everyone this is the first time that I've participated in a forum and it is quite daunting to kick off.

My name is Philip Streets and I live in a small town called Saint Paul Les Dax in the Landes south Aquitaine where my wife and I have retired.

I left to the UK to settle in France and raise a family with my french Vietnamese wife in 1977 and have loved living in various places around France since then.

I hope to be able, on this forum to share the love I have for all aspects of French life and culture and help other Brits wanting to settle in this part of France to overcome some of the trials and tribulations that may await them.

See you soon on the forum.

Phil
Old Oct 12th 2015, 10:50 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Settling in France, Landes

Originally Posted by Phil_Landes
Hello to everyone this is the first time that I've participated in a forum and it is quite daunting to kick off.

My name is Philip Streets and I live in a small town called Saint Paul Les Dax in the Landes south Aquitaine where my wife and I have retired.

I left to the UK to settle in France and raise a family with my french Vietnamese wife in 1977 and have loved living in various places around France since then.

I hope to be able, on this forum to share the love I have for all aspects of French life and culture and help other Brits wanting to settle in this part of France to overcome some of the trials and tribulations that may await them.

See you soon on the forum.

Phil
Hi and welcome once again to the Forum! (just seen your post on the France forum!)
I joined the forum just after I retired and found it quite daunting at first, but we're a friendly lot and you'll soon feel at home!