settling in

Old Aug 28th 2016, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

willflan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default settling in

Hi, my name is Billy and i'm retiring in May 2017 and hope to buy a 2 bed property to spend" winters in the sun" from now on . I will be alone so would like a mixed spanish/expat area where i could maybe meet people join clubs/classes etc. My main aim on the forum will be to ask locals their opinion about social/leisure activities in the area, the weather, i believe some areas can be quite cold and wet in winter,i'll be avoiding them also connections with resorts,airports etc. Lots of questions on local info which i hope some of you will be kind enough to answer This intro is a lot more long-winded than i intended but i'm new to this so please bare ? bear? with me. Best Regards,Billy
Old Aug 28th 2016, 12:51 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: settling in

Sorry, forgot to mention i'm interested in the Murcia area, Billy
Old Aug 28th 2016, 2:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

I am envious ! Welcomme to the forum.
Old Aug 28th 2016, 2:33 pm
Just Joined

Cheers, scot47