Reload this Page >

Serial wanderer just moved to Ecuador

Serial wanderer just moved to Ecuador

Old Oct 31st 2013, 2:53 am
Just Joined

elprofebritanico is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Serial wanderer just moved to Ecuador

Hi all,
I"m a serial wanderer whose just recently moved back to South America. Lived in Argentina about 5 years back and have since lived in Kyrgyzstan and Cambodia (with brief stints back in the UK inbetween). I've now taken up residence in the colonial city of Cuenca, Ecaudor and am keeping myself going with writing and teaching.
Joined this forum as it seems like a pretty useful place to exchange information and ideas.
Please feel free to say hi.

Cheers,
Brian
Old Oct 31st 2013, 3:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: In the tree across the road, watching you with binoculars.
elmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Serial wanderer just moved to Ecuador

We don't need troublemakers like you !!!!

Hi, Brian. And welcome.
Old Oct 31st 2013, 6:27 am
Just Joined

That's alright, I'm used to being chased out of one-horse towns because I look like a wrong un
Old Oct 31st 2013, 11:42 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elprofebritanico
That's alright, I'm used to being chased out of one-horse towns because I look like a wrong un
Hi Brian and welcome to BE
Old Oct 31st 2013, 4:26 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Brian and welcome to the forum I see you've found the South America section already and that's the best place for your posts. Sounds like you've done a fair bit of travelling around this planet. Hope you enjoy Ecuador.
Old Oct 31st 2013, 4:43 pm
Just Joined

Cheers baked bean, much appreciated.