Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Sending my Greetings from Philippines with Love

Sending my Greetings from Philippines with Love

Old Sep 12th 2017, 10:34 am
Just Joined

iamlove is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Sending my Greetings from Philippines with Love

Hi I am Filipino citizens, i am a active person love nature,do zumba and playing with my unique beautiful daughter. We are claim and declare we will be living in NewZealand with my unique daughter. I'm blessed I found this forum and thank you for your warm welcome
Old Sep 12th 2017, 5:48 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sending my Greetings from Philippines with Love

Originally Posted by iamlove
Hi I am Filipino citizens, i am a active person love nature,do zumba and playing with my unique beautiful daughter. We are claim and declare we will be living in NewZealand with my unique daughter. I'm blessed I found this forum and thank you for your warm welcome
Welcome to BE.

I see you have found your way into our New Zealand forums...I'm sure our members who live in NZ will do their best to answer any questions you may have.

Good luck.