Reload this Page >

From Scotland to Kelowna

From Scotland to Kelowna

Old Jan 14th 2012, 5:37 am
Just Joined

Torrent is an unknown quantity at this point
Default From Scotland to Kelowna

Hi everyone

I emigrated from Scotland to Kelowna in 2009. I was a member on this forum years ago and I'm still quite active on the Okanagan forum but disappeared from here for a wee while.

Just to briefly re-introduce myself, I moved to Kelowna with my husband and 2 daughters and am glad to say that although there have been some challenges and struggles, things have settled down nicely and if anyone has any questions on Kelowna, I will be happy to answer them as best as I can.

Tracy

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jan 14th 2012 at 11:46 am. Reason: removed advertising link
Old Jan 14th 2012, 11:57 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: From Scotland to Kelowna

Originally Posted by Torrent
Hi everyone

I emigrated from Scotland to Kelowna in 2009. I was a member on this forum years ago and I'm still quite active on the Okanagan forum but disappeared from here for a wee while.

Just to briefly re-introduce myself, I moved to Kelowna with my husband and 2 daughters and am glad to say that although there have been some challenges and struggles, things have settled down nicely and if anyone has any questions on Kelowna, I will be happy to answer them as best as I can.

Tracy
Hello and welcome.

Would you please note that whilst you may post a link to your business in your signature...advertising on the forum is against Site Rules.

Please shout out if you need help with anything.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jan 14th 2012 at 12:34 pm.
Old Jan 14th 2012, 1:34 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jan 14th 2012, 5:22 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tracy

Welcome to BE from me too - good to see you back and good to hear things are going well for you.

Dread - x
Old Jan 14th 2012, 5:30 pm
Just Joined

Teamelvis is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Tracy, glad everything has worked out for you! I'm an NDT Tech/ Welding inspector. I'm currently working in Rome, with the wife and my 6 & 4 year old girls in Dundee! We desperately want to emigrate! Oz being first choice!

Can you help with any advice?

Would be greatly received.

Thanks!
Old Jan 14th 2012, 10:53 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Teamelvis
Hi Tracy, glad everything has worked out for you! I'm an NDT Tech/ Welding inspector. I'm currently working in Rome, with the wife and my 6 & 4 year old girls in Dundee! We desperately want to emigrate! Oz being first choice!

Can you help with any advice?

Would be greatly received.

Thanks!
Hello and welcome to BE.

I see you have already started posting in our Australia forums. That really is the best forum to ask all your Oz related questions in...as this forum is purely for introductions. We have a great crowd of people who hang out in the Oz forums...they will help you all they can. Good luck.