Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Saying Hello - moving to the USA

Saying Hello - moving to the USA

Old Jun 28th 2010, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

Jack97 is just really niceJack97 is just really niceJack97 is just really niceJack97 is just really niceJack97 is just really niceJack97 is just really niceJack97 is just really niceJack97 is just really nice
Default Saying Hello - moving to the USA

Hello,

I've been following this forum for a while as I'm in the midst of USA Immigration, so thought it was about time I joined up, and maybe ask a few questions, if that's OK?
Looking forward to getting to know you all.
Will head over to the relevant forum now, the USA forum, so see you there
Old Jun 28th 2010, 10:51 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Saying Hello

Originally Posted by Jack97
Hello,

I've been following this forum for a while as I'm in the midst of USA Immigration, so thought it was about time I joined up, and maybe ask a few questions, if that's OK?
Welcome to the Forum.....

The USA Section most defiantly the best place to ask then Lots of useful information can be gained from the Immigration Section over there. Bob , MsElui are the Moderators over there so if you get any issues give them a shout....

Once again Welcome,

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Jun 28th 2010 at 10:55 am.
Old Jun 28th 2010, 2:46 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum...I am sure you will find all the information you need to assist your move to the US.
Old Jun 28th 2010, 3:03 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

Hello Jack and welcome to our cyber community.

I see you have followed the link Ka Ora gave you and have already posted in the US Immigration forum. You will get a much better response to your question in there as many of the regulars have immigration experience...we also have a few immigration lawyers posting.

Ka Ora also provided the link to the index page to the main US forum...please take a look around that forum and The Trailer Park forum and join in if you wish.
Old Jun 29th 2010, 8:19 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saying Hello - moving to the USA

Hello,

Hi Jack,

I see you have followed the links that Ka Ora! provided and have also posted in the USA section. So I just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the community. I hope you enjoy your time with us. Please don't hesitate to give myself, the moderators or the concierges a shout if you have questions, or you can also post in our Site Feedback forum. There is normally someone around 24/7.

Sue
Old Jun 30th 2010, 6:45 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saying Hello - moving to the USA

Welcome to BE