Reload this Page >

Santiago De Calatrava

Santiago De Calatrava

Old Jun 28th 2018, 6:58 pm
Just Joined

Chilly2011 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Santiago De Calatrava

Greetings everyone.
All new to this forum stuff but it seems a great way to source local knowledge.
My wife and I are just buying a holiday home and it is going through nicely.
One thing we have noticed about our new home is the sun terrace has no boundaries so shortly we will be looking for someone to measure, supply and fit some nice style wrought iron fencing
Any help is much appreciated
Old Jun 28th 2018, 8:08 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Santiago De Calatrava

Originally Posted by Chilly2011
Greetings everyone.
All new to this forum stuff but it seems a great way to source local knowledge.
My wife and I are just buying a holiday home and it is going through nicely.
One thing we have noticed about our new home is the sun terrace has no boundaries so shortly we will be looking for someone to measure, supply and fit some nice style wrought iron fencing
Any help is much appreciated
Hi, and welcome to the forum!
As in an earlier thread, it's not obvious where Santiago de Calatrava is (BE is a good way of learning geography!).
Post again in the Spain forum and the local folk will advise!
Old Jun 28th 2018, 11:34 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Santiago De Calatrava

Hello and welcome to BE

Thanks for stopping and introducing yourself. Your vacation home sounds lovely.

Before venturing into the Spain forum, we at BE ask that you have a read of our very short site rules http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/ and then please post your question in the Spanish forum located here http://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/

If you have difficulties with navigating the sites, please reach out to a supermod or moderator who will be happy to give you a hand.