Salutations

Old Jul 7th 2011, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

SalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Salutations

Hi all!

I stumbled on this site a while ago, but never previously thought to join. Anyway, I'm a 23 year old architecture student studying in San Francisco, but have been living in California for what will be 7 years come mid July.

Originally I'm from the less than delightful town of Telford in Shropshire, and then moved to the even less desirable town of Modesto, California. These days i spend most of my time in the San Francisco Bay Area, which is in fact very desirable.

So yeah, hi!

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jul 7th 2011 at 12:15 pm. Reason: URL removed
Old Jul 7th 2011, 12:42 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Salutations

Originally Posted by SalopianFunk
Hi all!

I stumbled on this site a while ago, but never previously thought to join. Anyway, I'm a 23 year old architecture student studying in San Francisco, but have been living in California for what will be 7 years come mid July.

Originally I'm from the less than delightful town of Telford in Shropshire, and then moved to the even less desirable town of Modesto, California. These days i spend most of my time in the San Francisco Bay Area, which is in fact very desirable.

So yeah, hi!
Hello and welcome to the site.

You will see I have removed the link in your post as advertising is not allowed. You can however put a link in your signature if the website belongs to you as per the Site Rules.

We have quite a few members living in California....why don't you pop over there to our US Forums and take a look around?

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. The concierge for the US forums is Kaffy Mintcake...please contact her if you need pointing in the right direction.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a mod or admin. The mods for the US forums are Bob and MsElui. Although you can contact any mod or admin...there is usually one of us around 24/7.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.
Old Jul 8th 2011, 3:07 am
BE Enthusiast

SalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Salutations

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hello and welcome to the site.

You will see I have removed the link in your post as advertising is not allowed. You can however put a link in your signature if the website belongs to you as per the Site Rules.

We have quite a few members living in California....why don't you pop over there to our US Forums and take a look around?

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. The concierge for the US forums is Kaffy Mintcake...please contact her if you need pointing in the right direction.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a mod or admin. The mods for the US forums are Bob and MsElui. Although you can contact any mod or admin...there is usually one of us around 24/7.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.
Thanks, JG. I look forward to participating.