Retiring soon

Old Jun 10th 2017, 11:48 pm
Just Joined

droyle1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Retiring soon

Hi everyone. I a man Dianne and me and my husband Steve will be retiring to Roquetas de Mar early next year. We shall be spending another week there in October this year to hopefully view some long term rental properties in that area. We have a little yorkie and so he will be coming with us. Can you suggest some agents that could help us to find our ideal retirement home please?
We have seen a couple of properties on the internet and we shall hopefully be viewing them in October. However we would like to view as many as is possible whilst we are there.
We are both looking forward to retiring in Roquetas de Mar and can,t wait for next year to come around. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thank you.
Stephen and Dianne
Old Jun 11th 2017, 7:15 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Retiring soon

Hi Dianne, thanks for introducing yourself and welcome to BE

For all things Spanish, you'll need to post on our Spain forum here http://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/

We ask all new members to have a read of the site rules, and to contact a moderator if they have any site related problems. Moderators' names are in the lower right hand corner of each forum index page, in bold font.

Sounds like you've chosen a lovely place to retire to, and I'm sure your little Yorkie will love it too. Best of luck!