British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Welcome Inn (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/)
-   -   Researching Azuero Peninsula, Panama (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/researching-azuero-peninsula-panama-737140/)

30littlejohn Oct 28th 2011 2:57 pm

Researching Azuero Peninsula, Panama

Hi,

I am a retiree looking for a warm friendly place to move to.

I am researching the possibility of relocating to Panama somewhere in the Azuero Peninsular. I am hoping to visit the area next March to investigate, does anyone know of a company that arranges holidays from the USA to this area? Also, I would love to hear the experiences of those how have already made the move to this area.

Sherlock Holmes Oct 28th 2011 3:09 pm

Re: Researching Azuero Peninsula, Panama

Originally Posted by 30littlejohn (Post 9701260)
Hi,

I am researching the possibility of relocating to Panama somewhere in the Azuero Peninsular. I am hoping to visit the area next March to investigate, does anyone know of a company that arranges holidays from the USA to this area? Also, I would love to hear the experiences of those how have already made the move to this area.

Hi there and welcome to B.E. :)

Just dropping in to welcome you to the forum and give you a point of contact should you need any help with the site in general. You can contact me here.

A list of all the moderators and helpers with their relevant countries can be found here.

Any problems, dont hesitate to PM me.

We have a Central and South America forum here and if you enter Panama into the search function you should find something to read.

Enjoy B.E. :)

Alistair.

Jerseygirl Oct 28th 2011 3:43 pm

Originally Posted by 30littlejohn (Post 9701260)
Hi,

Hi there...welcome to BE.

Sherlock Holmes has given you some great links to help you find your way around the forums. Please shout out if you have any problems or need help with any thing.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us. :)

Rosemary Oct 28th 2011 4:37 pm

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary

Jerseygirl Oct 28th 2011 5:11 pm

30littlejohn...I see you are currently living in Florida...why don't you come and join us in the US Forums?

30littlejohn Oct 28th 2011 5:58 pm

Thanks, I will give it a go.

bakedbean Oct 29th 2011 7:10 am

Hi and welcome to BE :) All the best in your research. Some friends have told me that Panama has a great retirement visa scheme. I guess you'll already know that. Have fun.