Reload this Page >

Electrician wants to move to Australia

Electrician wants to move to Australia

Old Oct 27th 2011, 4:10 pm
Just Joined

NealUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Electrician wants to move to Australia

Hi,

Im a 24 year JIB Electrician from the UK. I have been an electrician for 4 years after doing a 4 year appreniceship.

Im looking to move to Australia in the summer and im wondering what certs or extra qualifications il need to do before I can work as an Electrician in Oz.

My girlfriend and I are looking to move on working holiday visas with the possibility of staying there (legally) if all goes well.

Any help would be appreciated,
thanx
Old Oct 27th 2011, 4:21 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Electrician wants to move to Australia

Hello and welcome to BE.

I have moved your post into a thread of it's own as it gives us a better opportunity to say hello.

I see you have already posted in the Electrician's forum...you could also try posting your immigration questions in the Australia Immigration Forum.

We have a great bunch of people who post in our Australia Forums...they will give you tips and advice on life Down Under. The link I have given you will take you to the main index page of the Australia Forum...at the top of the page you will see a list of sub forums. The top forum is the Immigration Forum...the Main forum is for topics relating to Australia and The Barbie is for general chit chat.

I recommend you take a look in the BE Wiki...loads of info in there. There may also be relevant information in the stickied threads or announcements that may be posted at the top of each forum's index page...please take time to read through them before you begin to post.

Kelli, Sherlock Holmes and newjersey are the concierges for the Australia forums...so if you have any problems finding your way around our many forums please contact Kelli, Alistair or newjersey

For all other concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. Every BE forum has at least one moderator dedicated to that forum...Australia has 4...Cresta57, Monneypenny20,, Sonlymewalter and Alfresco.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and don't forget to shout out should you require any help. Good luck.
Old Oct 28th 2011, 8:23 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Neal, welcome to BE All the best with your planning.
Old Oct 28th 2011, 10:12 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary