Relocation

Old Jan 24th 2013, 3:38 pm
Just Joined

geordiejimbob is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Relocation

Hi today I have just joined the forum.
I am relocating to Spain in June 2013 and intend to set up home in the Alicante / Murcia region on the Costas. Not exactly sure where with most places being considered. Both myself and Yvonne are taking a trip to the region in March to view long term rental property. We are looking for minimum 2 bedroom with satellite TV and internet access with a budget of 300 - 350 Euros per month depending if bills are included. If anyone can recommend suitable accommodation it would be appreciated. Please reply by PM.
Many Thanks
Geordiejimbob
Old Jan 24th 2013, 6:34 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Relocation

Welcome to BE

how exciting for you both,

Best look and post in the Spanish forum for information on accommodation.
Also best to keep it to the forum rather than PM's so others can take advantage of any information given.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=75
Old Jan 25th 2013, 5:41 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Geordiejimbob and a warm to the forum. Thanks for introducing yourself in the Welcome Inn.

I see you've found the Spain section and that's the best place for your posts and questions. All the best
Old Jan 25th 2013, 7:08 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
I have welcomed you in the Spain forum, so glad that you have found us.

Rosemary