Reload this Page >

Re: Introducing myself

Re: Introducing myself

Old Dec 29th 2010, 12:09 am
Just Joined

freespirt08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Introducing myself

Hi,

I just joined the site today and just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to all!
Old Dec 29th 2010, 2:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by freespirt08
Hi,

I just joined the site today and just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to all!
Hi there! Don't be a stranger - tell us a little bit about yourself so we may welcome you properly.
Old Dec 29th 2010, 3:02 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: Introducing myself

Hi there,

My name is Freespirit! Thanks for the reply. I just joined the site last night, I was trying to joined the box site but it say's you have to be invited as there are so many members. It's hard to know what to say lol. Sorry.

Freespirit
Old Dec 29th 2010, 4:50 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,

My name is Freespirit! Thanks for the reply. I just joined the site last night, I was trying to joined the box site but it say's you have to be invited as there are so many members. It's hard to know what to say lol. Sorry.

Freespirit
the box for downloading? and you ended up here welcome
Old Dec 29th 2010, 7:08 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Freespirit I'm sure I used to know another Freespirit but I don't suppose you're the same one. Must be loads of Freespirits out there. Anyways... welcome, welcome, have fun.
Old Dec 29th 2010, 9:47 am
Account Closed

Kandi28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Introducing myself

Hi, I just joined last night, thought I d introduce myself!
Old Dec 29th 2010, 2:07 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,

Freespirit
Well welcome to BE, but just so you know we aren't connected to the Box. We sometimes even get people joining here so they can try and ask for help with the Box connections problems, but that's something they need to ask the site concerned about.

Merry Christmas

Sue
Old Dec 29th 2010, 9:25 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for the welcome! Nope I don't think it was me could of been another freespirit like you said there are lots of freespirts out there.
Old Dec 30th 2010, 3:37 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Freespirit and Kandi28

Welcome to BE both of you.

It would be useful to know a little about you both such as where you are from and where you are looking to go to, as that way I can point you to the forum that may be ideal for you.
Failing that feel free to scroll through all our forums and join in whichever ones take your fancy.

Hope you enjoy our site

Dread - x
Old Dec 31st 2010, 10:04 pm
Just Joined

Hi and thanks for the reply. Well I am from England, near Birningham City. I am looking to join a site but need an invite as the site has so many members

Freespirit
Old Dec 31st 2010, 10:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and thanks for the reply. Well I am from England, near Birningham City. I am looking to join a site but need an invite as the site has so many members

Freespirit
Hello and welcome to BE.

I'm sorry but if you are looking for an invite to thebox BE is not the place to look. Many of us advise our members not to give invites out unless they 'know' the person...because they are putting their own membership in jeopardy if the 'newbie' abuses thebox's rules.
Old Dec 31st 2010, 10:50 pm
Just Joined

I understand that and wouldn't expect anyone to unless they knew me and me them. I didn't just join for that reason I found the site by chance and thought I'd see what is was like and chat to some new people and it is always nice to chat to new people.

freespirit
Old Dec 31st 2010, 10:58 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I understand that and wouldn't expect anyone to unless they knew me and me them. I didn't just join for that reason I found the site by chance and thought I'd see what is was like and chat to some new people and it is always nice to chat to new people.

freespirit
As this forum is for welcoming new members to BE...why don't you take a look down the list of our discussion forums and join in? If you need any help or have any questions please don't hesitate to give me a shout.
Old Jan 1st 2011, 12:24 am
Just Joined

Okay thanks I might just do that.
Old Jan 1st 2011, 1:04 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Okay thanks I might just do that.
I recommend you take a little time to read through the current and past threads...get to know a few of the regular personalities before you post. The British dry, sarcastic sense of humour is rife in many of the BE forums. What may seem like all out war between one or more members to a new member is probably old friends sparing with each other.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.