Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Lurker turned into New Member

Lurker turned into New Member

Old Dec 31st 2010, 12:12 pm
Just Joined

NathanWubs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lurker turned into New Member

Hi, I am Nathan Wubs. I have been a lurker for the longest, but I decided to take the jump. So that I can finally ask the questions that I deem necessary of answers in the appropriate forums.

So, I will be hanging around for a while. Nice to meet you all.
Old Dec 31st 2010, 1:17 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lurker turned into New Member

Originally Posted by NathanWubs
Hi, I am Nathan Wubs. I have been a lurker for the longest, but I decided to take the jump. So that I can finally ask the questions that I deem necessary of answers in the appropriate forums.

Hi Nathan,

I am so pleased you have come out of lurker mode and jumped in to join us. Whereabouts in the world are you?
Old Dec 31st 2010, 1:18 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sue
Hi Nathan,

I am so pleased you have come out of lurker mode and jumped in to join us. Whereabouts in the world are you?
I am currently residing in The Netherlands.
Old Dec 31st 2010, 1:24 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I am currently residing in The Netherlands.
Great, we've got a small, but growing, number of members in your neck of the woods. Have you lived there long? I'm in the US.

I hope you enjoy being part of our community. If you get stuck on any of the site's bells and whistles, or have any concerns or suggestions please don't hesitate to let me know, or you can post in our Site Feedback forum anytime.
Old Dec 31st 2010, 1:27 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sue
Great,we've got a small, but growing, number of members in your neck of the words. Have you lived there long? I'm in the US.

I hope you enjoy being part of our community. If you get stuck on any of the site's bells and whistles, or have any concerns or suggestions please don't hesitate to let me know, or you can post in our Site Feedback forum anytime.
I lived in The Netherlands all my life. Except for a year when I lived in America. That is what my problems are about.

If I get stuck on anything I will let you know. However, your forum is pretty basic I should be able to handle it.

Thank you for your kindness.
Old Dec 31st 2010, 1:46 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Mr Wubs, I have spent many a happy hour in your home country and hope you do the same in BE
Old Dec 31st 2010, 1:54 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

If I get stuck on anything I will let you know. However, your forum is pretty basic I should be able to handle it.

Thank you for your kindness.
Yep, we try and focus on the conversations, rather than having too many extra bits and bobs.

Welcome again