Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Re: Hello from new poster

Re: Hello from new poster

Old Sep 18th 2013, 12:43 pm
Just Joined

peter carroll is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Hello from new poster

new here and am confued on how to post a question??
Old Sep 18th 2013, 12:57 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from new poster

Hello Peter and welcome to the forum

I've moved your post to its own thread in the Welcome Inn. You're doing OK so far so don't panic

All you need to do next is hit the reply button at the bottom, then type in the question that you have. I or another forum member will then point you in the right direction on here.
Old Sep 18th 2013, 1:10 pm
Just Joined

I am currently on a British Passport and am also entitled to an Irish passport through my grand mother.
My wife and son are on Seychelles passports. We are currently living in Zimbabwe and are wanting to relocate to Ireland. What are the requirements and procedure to get my family into Ireland and would she be entitled to work there?
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks,
Peter.
Old Sep 18th 2013, 1:12 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for your help. Am VERY confused.
Old Sep 18th 2013, 1:19 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

If you go to the main index page of the forum, scroll down to Europe, then you'll see Republic of Ireland. That's the best place to post your question, then you'll get some answers from folks actually in Ireland. All the best with your plans

Oh...if you get stuck...just shout on this thread, and we can get these posts shifted to Ireland section, if its easier for you.
Old Sep 18th 2013, 1:38 pm
Just Joined

Thanks so much. Think i have posted it to the right place this time..