Rangiora

Old Mar 8th 2011, 10:45 pm
Just Joined

Shazfaescotland is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Rangiora

Hi, just joned as didn't know this web sited existed.

Living in Rangiora, been here from end of October and loving it. We are here till end of April unless hubby gets a job offer then we can stay. He is a Boilermaker, Plater in Scotland and been away from his trade for a lot of years. Any advice would be appreciated. we have been applying everywhere and he passed his 4711 in Arc welding.

Cheers
Old Mar 8th 2011, 10:50 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rangiora

Ka Ora. Welcome to BE.

A quick Google tells me that you are probably in New Zealand. If that is correct here is the link to the New Zealand Forums why don't you pop over there and take a look around? I suggest you repost your questions in the NZ forum...hopefully the people who live in NZ will be able to help you.

We have a team of concierges who act as tour guides to help new members find their way around the many BE forums. The concierges for the NZ forum are MnB and Vitalstatistix.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator or admin. The mods for the NZ forums are Bevs and Am Loolah.

Please give me a shout is you need any more help.
Old Mar 8th 2011, 11:01 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: Rangiora

Thanks for that I have re-posted it.
Old Mar 8th 2011, 11:16 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kia Ora from New Zealand.

I see you have found your way to us
Old Mar 9th 2011, 4:38 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Shazfaescotland,

Welcome to BE. You are going to love our NZ forum, it's full of really great members and I'm sure you will make lots of friends here.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that your hubbys job search proves fruitful
Old Mar 9th 2011, 10:21 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Hi & welcome to BE .....good to 'see you' on the NZ sub forum . hope the job hunt comes good for you guys soon
B
Old Mar 9th 2011, 11:09 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: Rangiora

Thanks Guys. Absolutley loving it here. Got an 8 year old and he is also loving life here. Yes Alan I am from west of Scotland, Paisley to be exact! I tried to reply but lost your message? What a beautifull country this is.
Old Mar 10th 2011, 2:04 am
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Welcome to Rangiora, I live here too! Lovely town isn't it. There are a few other BE's live in this little town of ours who have kids as well. I am sure they will be along soon. Hope you are finding your way around any probs feel free to contact me.