Reload this Page >

Rachel+Craig Brisbane Austrailia

Rachel+Craig Brisbane Austrailia

Old Jun 16th 2017, 9:07 am
Just Joined

ScousieG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rachel+Craig Brisbane Austrailia

Hello Everyone,

My wife and i are due to move to Brisbane in Oct this year, my wife is joining the

ADF (Aus Defence Force) so ill be a kept husband.... (I'm not that

lucky! hope paramedic work or trucking)

we have not been allocated a house yet as we will be staying in defence housing.

we are outing types who love the out doors. so please say hello and we are open

to advice and suggestions.

Thank you for taking the time in reading this.

all the best

Rachel and Craig
Old Jun 16th 2017, 9:20 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rachel+Craig Brisbane Austrailia

Hi Rachel and Craig, welcome to BE Love your user name, but then again I would

Your plans sound very exciting! Great that the ADF will sort a house for you, that's one less thing to do for you. I'm sure you'll find lots of Brissie expats to chat with if you repost your introduction here Australia - British Expats

We ask all new member to please have a read of the BE site rules, and to contact a moderator if they run into any site related problems - mods names are in the lower right hand corner in bold.

Once again, welcome to BE and I'm looking forward to following your story
Old Jun 16th 2017, 9:26 am
Just Joined

I was actually telling my wife about your name when i was reading another thread and spotted it! hehehe i hope they understand me in Brisbane!

thank you for the help i will repost there.
Old Jun 16th 2017, 9:36 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScousieG
I was actually telling my wife about your name when i was reading another thread and spotted it! hehehe i hope they understand me in Brisbane!

thank you for the help i will repost there.
You might need to repeat yourself a couple of times, but people you interact with a lot will 'get their ear in' eventually.

I'm an Aussie, met my husband (a Bootle lad) in my hometown of Perth, he'd worked offshore there for 25 years. Now retired and we're back in Merseyside although on the Wirral at the moment. Just sing out if you need some specific info, we'd both be glad to help.
Old Jun 16th 2017, 9:42 am
Just Joined

Thats Great I'm from Walton, so you guys are now woolie backs hahaha.

well thank you again all the best to you both