Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Quick introduction

Quick introduction

Old Jul 11th 2013, 2:07 pm
Just Joined

sasquatch33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Quick introduction

Hi all UK paramedic (yeah another one....) looking to escape to canada or maybe USA. Busy looking through previous posts but any new information very much appreciated
Old Jul 11th 2013, 2:24 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quick introduction

Hi there and welcome to the forum . Thanks for introducing yourself in the Welcome Inn.

I see you've discovered the Canada section already and that's the best place for anything relating to Canada. They're a helpful bunch in there and I'm sure you'll get some good info.

As I understand it, though I am no expert, it's very difficult to get into the US, but by all means put a few posts in the USA section on here. I'm sure folks will be honest with you.

All the best with your escape plans
Old Jul 11th 2013, 2:26 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quick introduction

Hi sasquatch33,

Welcome to BE!! Looks like you are finding your way around the forum ok, but if you get stuck on anything on the site let me know.

You might find these wiki page about the USA useful too:

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Pulask...ork_in_the_USA

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Pulaski_Simplified