Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

proof of work history

proof of work history

Old Jan 4th 2016, 9:26 pm
Just Joined

davidmac75 is a glorious beacon of lightdavidmac75 is a glorious beacon of lightdavidmac75 is a glorious beacon of lightdavidmac75 is a glorious beacon of lightdavidmac75 is a glorious beacon of lightdavidmac75 is a glorious beacon of lightdavidmac75 is a glorious beacon of lightdavidmac75 is a glorious beacon of lightdavidmac75 is a glorious beacon of lightdavidmac75 is a glorious beacon of lightdavidmac75 is a glorious beacon of light
Default proof of work history

Hi, I am coming over on a works visa next month, i will then need to apply for residency and have been in my job for over 20 years, however my previous 2 employers have been liquidated and i dont have much in the way of evidence of longevity in the companies...what do i need to supply to gain points for the application, i have one letter of reference that says i was employed there for 7 years..my trade qualifications...some random contracts and maybe some random wage slips. other than that i dont have anything. will this be a problem ? or do i just claim points for the 7 years from my reference ? and will one reference be enough ?
Many thanks in advance.
Old Jan 4th 2016, 10:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: proof of work history

"Coming over"To where ?
In my working career I always got a letter when leaving one employer so I had a permanent record of where I had worked.
Old Jan 5th 2016, 2:42 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: proof of work history

This forum is purely fore new members to introduce themselves...therefore I am closing this thread. If you need help negotiating the many BE forums...please contact me.