Portugal

Old Mar 21st 2022, 9:40 pm
Just Joined

HarroBean is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Portugal

Hi, I am hoping to move to Portugal from the UK next year- my self and dog initially - hoping to rent for a year. As a woman on her own in her early sixties does anyone have any pearls of wisdom to share with me as I am open to geographical area. I have wondered about taking a tefl course before I move but was unsure if since brexit work would be a possibility. - I am also trying to learn Portuguese - thank you in advance for the ramble and the many questions, kind regards Julie
Old Mar 21st 2022, 9:50 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Portugal

Hi HarroBean, welcome to BE.

I am sure that the nice people over on the Portugal forum will be able to answer all your questions, but I have one initial question for you: have you researched what visas are available for immigrants to Portugal, and checked that you meet the criteria to obtain one?

BTW Please take a moment to look at the BE forum rules, (also linked in the top menu bar above, third from the left end of the row).

Last edited by Pulaski; Mar 21st 2022 at 9:52 pm.
Old Mar 23rd 2022, 9:05 pm
Polished expat

Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Portugal

Not frightening the newbies off again, are you Pulaski?

Hi, and welcome to the forum from me too, HarroBean. Do pop in to the Portugal forum with your request for info, where we'll be only too happy to respond with what I hope will be good news for you .