Reload this Page >

Police Clearance Certificate from UK

Police Clearance Certificate from UK

Old Jun 27th 2016, 5:49 pm
Just Joined

vramana.d is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Police Clearance Certificate from UK

Hello Friends,

I am Venkat and Indian Citizen and lived in UK for around 2 yrs(Feb 2010 to Dec 2011). After that, I completely moved to India and currently in India. After I moved to India, I had small fight with few of the people who are living in UK and who are British Citizens. I had fight with them through emails where I used some abuse/offensive/Vulgar words. So I just want to check, is there any problem in Police Clearance Certificate from UK? if they complained anything to police on this?

I am planning for Australia Immigration for which I need to submit police clearance from UK. So I just want to check, is there any problem on this?

Appreciate your prompt reply.

Regards,
Venkat.
Old Jun 27th 2016, 10:57 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police Clearance Certificate from UK

Originally Posted by vramana.d
Hello Friends,

I am Venkat and Indian Citizen and lived in UK for around 2 yrs(Feb 2010 to Dec 2011). After that, I completely moved to India and currently in India. After I moved to India, I had small fight with few of the people who are living in UK and who are British Citizens. I had fight with them through emails where I used some abuse/offensive/Vulgar words. So I just want to check, is there any problem in Police Clearance Certificate from UK? if they complained anything to police on this?

I am planning for Australia Immigration for which I need to submit police clearance from UK. So I just want to check, is there any problem on this?

Appreciate your prompt reply.

Regards,
Venkat.
Welcome to BE.

I suggest you post your question in our Australia Immigration Forum. Hopefully the forum regulars will be able to help you.

Click on the link below and it will take you to the Imm. Forum.

Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) - British Expats
Old Jun 27th 2016, 11:00 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

They can make a complaint to the police but unless you've been convicted of a crime then it won't show on your ACRO Police Certificate.
Old Jun 27th 2016, 11:05 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritInParis
They can make a complaint to the police but unless you've been convicted of a crime then it won't show on your ACRO Police Certificate.
Thank you BIP.
Old Jun 28th 2016, 3:01 am
Just Joined

vramana.d is an unknown quantity at this point

what do you mean by "unless you've been convicted of a crime"? could you please elaborate it?
Old Jun 28th 2016, 6:49 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

what do you mean by "unless you've been convicted of a crime"? could you please elaborate it?
Just as it says - if you were convicted of anything it will show up on a police certificate. If not, it won't.

Why not just order your police cert and then you can see if there is anything on it? I'd think it highly unlikely, but it might be worth doing for peace of mind.
Old Jun 28th 2016, 7:54 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing will show unless you were arrested by the police and either accepted a caution for the crime or went to court and were found guilty. Since you've been in India the only way that would happen would be if you were extradited to the UK to face trial.
Old Jul 14th 2016, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

Gruchak is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you'll be just fine.