Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

plumber wants to go to canada!

plumber wants to go to canada!

Old Jan 11th 2011, 8:16 am
Just Joined

sikb0y is just really nicesikb0y is just really nicesikb0y is just really nicesikb0y is just really nicesikb0y is just really nicesikb0y is just really nicesikb0y is just really nicesikb0y is just really nice
Default plumber wants to go to canada!

Hey guys, just found the great site!
im a 23 year old plumber who has recently finished his 5th year at collage getting my nvq 3 and gas qualifications! iv been workin as a plumber for 6 years and was wanting to move to canada. BC would be my first choice but im a little unsure about the wages/cost of living for a plumber there? anyone done this before? thanks in advance
Old Jan 11th 2011, 8:22 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: plumber wants to go to canada!

Hi there and welcome to B.E.

It's my pleasant duty to welcome you to the forum and give you a point of contact should you need any help with the site in general. You can contact me here.

A list of all the moderators and helpers with their relevant countries including Canada can be found here.

Have a look in the Canada forum here and perhaps re-post your question in there. Thanks for stopping by the welcome inn first though.

Any problems, dont hesitate to PM me.

Enjoy B.E.

Alistair.
Old Jan 11th 2011, 8:27 am
Just Joined

sikb0y is just really nicesikb0y is just really nicesikb0y is just really nicesikb0y is just really nicesikb0y is just really nicesikb0y is just really nicesikb0y is just really nicesikb0y is just really nice

thanks for the help Alistair, will move to the canadian forum
Old Jan 11th 2011, 1:19 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sikb0y
Hey guys, just found the great site!
im a 23 year old plumber who has recently finished his 5th year at collage getting my nvq 3 and gas qualifications! iv been workin as a plumber for 6 years and was wanting to move to canada. BC would be my first choice but im a little unsure about the wages/cost of living for a plumber there? anyone done this before? thanks in advance

Hello and welcome to the site.

I see you have already posted in our Plumber's Forum...hopefully you will get the answers you are looking for.

The BE Wiki also has loads of information about Canada.

If you have any problems finding your way around the many BE forums AmyDavid and The Aviator are concierges for the Canada forums...they will be pleased to help you find your way around.

For any other problems please contact a moderator. The mods for the Canada forums are Iaink and Christmasoompa.

Please give me a shout if you need any help.
Old Jan 11th 2011, 3:39 pm
Just Joined

will do, thanks for the help!