Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Plumber moving to Melbourne

Plumber moving to Melbourne

Old Jun 16th 2016, 7:57 am
Just Joined

mario123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Plumber moving to Melbourne

Hi I am looking for advice on the subject of getting skills assessed as a general Plumber through a company called VetAssess, I will be going to Melbourne to carry out a one day practical assessment. Has anyone been on this assessment course and could please tell me exactly what it will involve ? i.e. will I be required to know Australian regulations for pluming ? or is it more towards general plumbing back in the UK ?
Old Jun 16th 2016, 8:08 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello new to here

Originally Posted by mario123
Hi I am looking for advice on the subject of getting skills assessed as a general Plumber through a company called VetAssess, I will be going to Melbourne to carry out a one day practical assessment. Has anyone been on this assessment course and could please tell me exactly what it will involve ? i.e. will I be required to know Australian regulations for pluming ? or is it more towards general plumbing back in the UK ?
Hi, welcome to BE.

Please do start your own thread rather than tacking your questions on to the end of somebody else's, and as you have a specific question, Id' suggest asking in either the Plumbers sub forum or the Oz forum, where the good folks there will be able to help you.

Good luck.
Old Jun 16th 2016, 8:48 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Plumber moving to Melbourne

Originally Posted by mario123
Hi and welcome to BE.

I have moved your thread into a thread of its own. As stated above you would be best to post here:

Australia - British Expats

Plumbers - British Expats

Good luck.