Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

PLEASE HELP WITH ADVICE

PLEASE HELP WITH ADVICE

Old Dec 3rd 2016, 11:30 am
Just Joined

Nika tina is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PLEASE HELP WITH ADVICE

HELLO TO EVERYBODY.. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ACCEPTING ME. I NEED ADVICE OF HOW I CAN MOVE BACK TO GREAT BRITAIN AFTER LIVING IN SPAIN FOR THE LAST 34 YEARS..
WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE BE SO KIND AS TO HELP ME WITH ADVICE?
I HAVE THREE SONS AND MY SPANISH HUSBAND... THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR ANY INFORMATION. THANK YOU.
Old Dec 3rd 2016, 11:52 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PLEASE HELP WITH ADVICE

Welcome to BE.

I'd advise you to post your question in the Moving Back to the UK forum.

I'd also advise you to not post in all capital letters as you'll likely p!ยงยง people off.

Last edited by Pulaski; Dec 3rd 2016 at 1:20 pm.
Old Dec 3rd 2016, 12:35 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PLEASE HELP WITH ADVICE

Hi tina and welcome to the world of BE.

So you're looking to going back home with your family. Mr. Pulaski has directed you to the appropriate forum for help with your relocation / immigration questions. As a Yank, I'm not familiar with UK law.

We ask that you have a read the sites rules, the link is in the header above, and post your question.

In internet speak, the use of all capitals is an indication of shouting so you might like to tone down the volume a bit