Pete

Old Apr 22nd 2010, 10:47 am
Just Joined

three wheeler is just really nicethree wheeler is just really nicethree wheeler is just really nicethree wheeler is just really nicethree wheeler is just really nicethree wheeler is just really nicethree wheeler is just really nicethree wheeler is just really nice
Default Pete

Hi all i am a new member. My name is Pete as i live in Spain my friends all call me Pedro as does my wife her name is Jane.I am new to p/cs but am slowly learning. my hobbies are fishing bike run outs and either watching bike racing on tele or going to meetings if posible. and i am retired.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 12:57 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pete

Originally Posted by three wheeler
Hi all i am a new member. My name is Pete as i live in Spain my friends all call me Pedro as does my wife her name is Jane.I am new to p/cs but am slowly learning. my hobbies are fishing bike run outs and either watching bike racing on tele or going to meetings if posible. and i am retired.

Welcome to BE Pete.

We have a large group of members who live in Spain...some like you are retired. If you click here it will take you to our Spain forums. The main Spain forum is to discuss issues that may arise with life in Spain...The Siesta forum is for general chit chat. Why don't you pop over there and join in the banter?

If you have any problems navigating the forums please do not hesitate to contact a mod or admin. The mods for the Spain forums are Fred James and Miztyboy but if they aren't around you can contact any mod/admin. If you scroll to the bottom of this page you will see a list of members who are online. Mod's names are printed in bold...if you click on a name it will take you to their profile page. On the right hand side of this page is a link which will enable you to send that person a private message.

I hope I haven't confused you with too much info. Just give me or any mod/admin a shout if you need any help.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 3:32 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pete

Originally Posted by three wheeler
Hi three wheeler,

JerseyGirl has covered all the nitty gritty stuff, and I don't have anything to add except I hope you enjoy being part of our community and welcome, welcome, welcome.

Sue