Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Perimeter sensors on house alarm

Perimeter sensors on house alarm

Old Feb 15th 2015, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

sunnymallorca5b is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Perimeter sensors on house alarm

We've recently had perimeter sensors added to our existing alarm on our villa. They are constantly triggering false alarms. We are not permanent residents and I'm sure our neighbours will be getting annoyed by the alarm constantly going off! I've asked verisure to de-activate them now until we can get over to spain & ask for their engineer to come out yet again! They tell me it's 'wind' causing the trees in the grounds to trigger the sensors? The villa is only small, 150sqm it sits in the middle of 1300sqm plot with ella di & few palm trees on the boundary. Does anyone have similar problems? It will be a very expensive alarm upgrade that is virtually useless to us if I can't reach a conclusion????
Old Feb 16th 2015, 4:00 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perimeter sensors on house alarm

The sensors detect movements outside the structure of house? That sounds like a recipe for chaos, and lots of false alarms.