Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Painter and decorator wanting sponsorship in Australia

Painter and decorator wanting sponsorship in Australia

Old Jun 11th 2014, 3:59 pm
Just Joined

Adam hall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Painter and decorator wanting sponsorship in Australia

Hello my name is adam hall i am 34 years old and have been a painter and decorator since leaving school at 16 i am from england with nvqs 1,2and 3 i am hoping to make the move to austrailia for a fresh start with my mrs and 2 children . I am looking for work and sponsorship down the line i am very hard working and reliable if you could help me in any way with my situation it would be much appreciated thank you very much.

Adam.
Old Jun 12th 2014, 7:26 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Painter and decorator wanting sponsorship in Australia

Hi Adam and welcome to BE

best thing to do first would be to see if you could get a visa to enable you to make the move.

Have a chat with the members in the Australian forum Australia - British Expats

and also get your head around the immigration web site Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection
Old Jun 12th 2014, 12:30 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Adam and welcome to the forum
Old Jun 13th 2014, 7:41 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for the advice mrsfychan I will look into it I have been in touch with a visa agent and he's saying i definitely should get a visa for permanent residency as I score 9.2 out of 10 . Thanks for the welcome bakedbean .
Old Jun 14th 2014, 1:04 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

If you are able try and do the visa application yourself as it will save you loads of money. guys on the Australian forum will be able to help you through
Old Jun 14th 2014, 1:10 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure what agent you're talking to, but scoring 9.2 out of 10 makes no sense at all as far as Australian immigration is concerned. You need to take a read of Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
Old Jun 14th 2014, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

Thanks again for the advice thought it all seemed a bit strange what he was telling me and was pushing for a deposit .il look into doing it myself thanks again.