Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

One step further in Barcelona

One step further in Barcelona

Old Feb 6th 2019, 11:22 am
Just Joined

citizen_of_Barcelona is an unknown quantity at this point
Default One step further in Barcelona

Hello everyone here, I finally bought a small piso in Barcelona. I've been on and off this country countless times for 10 years now as a tourist, student, and finally as an investor first time owner now.
I'm not moving to Spain or Barcelona soon but buying an apartment was a personal goal and is something that will further attach me to life there. I have a NIE, and I believe I'm able to get a Spanish healthcare insurance.
Looking forward to be part of this Spain community here and please feel free to ask any questions regarding Barcelona or purchasing a property or any other matters like recommendation on learning Spanish or enrolling in universities in Spain.

Cheers!
Old Feb 6th 2019, 1:08 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One step further in Barcelona

Good morning and welcome to BE

Thank you for stopping at the Welcome Inn and introducing yourself.

I see that you have already joined our Spain forum. Please have a read of the site rules and enjoy your stay with us and your life in Spain. http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/